1. File your nails including on the surface to eliminate any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
— Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to take away residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each and every nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if able if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to take away softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. It is necessary that we will be able to not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle another way it definitely will be easy to peel off.
2. Before application, file the nail’s surface completely to make the nail more rough.
3. Don’t apply too much base coat, brush a thin base coat is enough, too much will get the gel shrink and peels off.
4. Understand that apply the color coat thinly, if the color is light, apply 2-3 a very few thin coats.
5. Applying too much top coat is also not necessary.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each and every coat – 60 secs.
Top coat – 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying each and every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don’t
have too much on it before starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 pcs gel polish + 1 set top&base coats. Volume: 8ml/0.27 fl oz each and every bottle.
1. Good tenacity 2. Color performs well 3. Easy application
With proper application that can last 2 WEEKS+.
Same brand color gel + base&top coats = best choice.
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp.